A tiny piece of the EARTH

I own a teeny weeny piece of the earth in the town of Boileau, Quebec on a beautiful lake. NO House just land, hill, land, hill.... water. I have stayed up many nights dreaming about how a single Mom can bring the kids up to enjoy it without popping up a tent in the middle of nowhere. By day OK, by night scarrrrryyyy! And then I see ....... Buttercup....I can see the light, bright, bright light.....Here SHE is in all her retro "glory-ness".

                                                            Isn't she a Beaut!


Spotted "Buttercup" on Junk Salvation, if you want the full scoop check it out.

All those nights turned into years and now my little boys are ummm, ummm teenagers.  Now, I just need to convince my teenage boys Mommsy is not off her rocker while I go searching for Buttercups twin sister. Maybe we will dress her in pink, no baby blue.....uuuummmmm!

I tell you they will be happy they won't have to be using this! Eh! Mommsy not so crazy now! 


wouldn't she look beautiful here.....


Or.. maybe here, top of the world.. ok! mountain, ok hill! 


Or here.....


Nice place to have a pik-nik....Some real vintage stuff!! mmmm, wonder what to do with this.


Waiting for those lazy, hazy days of summer..My tiny piece of the Earth means the world to me. 

My words of wisdom for the day.

"Gotta roll with it!"
Pardon the Pun. 


 Gotta love it! 

Comments

Popular Posts