I want this!


More snow waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!  I have just about had it with Old Man Winter. Now I know this post has nothing to do with anything vintage, but it has to do with my SANITY.

I want this!!!!


NOT this.


I want this.......


and this.....


and this....


I want to wake-up to my garden! 


my flowers...


my bird feeders....



NOT THIS! 


And no this is not a blurry picture.. that is snow flakes, AGAIN.  


And again..

OK. I have that off my chest... 

Linking up to Outdoor Wednesday at 

Have a look. Spring is in the AIR. 










Here is something I will be showing you in a future blog. Vintage style jewelery by a very extravagant gentleman. I just love, love his pieces. Works of art.

A sneak peek.


A demain.. 



My words to inspire for the day..

Exuberance is beauty 
                                         (William Blake)




















Comments

Popular Posts