Tic tac toe or tea time?

Do you remember playing tic tac toe with your brothers or sisters. It was a favorite of mine as a child and for my children too. Pssssssssst! Need to learn the trick, you can win more often then not! Well it was fun while it lasted. My children soon figured out the little trick! ahhhhhh well... them the breaks. No longer a hero in their eyes. This is my little painted version of tic tac toe. 

Had a blast painting the details. 

This ceramic piece was purchased white straight from the kiln. I had a little fun with this piece.  A little out of character for me as far as color schemes. I usually go for more muted or earth tones. 

The top lifts off to store  the little teapots and teacups.

Sadly the little shop I purchased the raw materials from closed its doors. I am unable to get any more ceramic peices. Boohoo! 

This piece is available to purchase on my Etsy shop 

The little trick; try to place your "X" or "O"  on 3 corners, when your opponent tries to block you...you have another option to tic tac toe. Caution: keep an eye on his markers don't get distracted with the urge to place your markers on the corners. Have fun! 


My words of inspiration for the day. 

Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint you can on it.
                                                                                                                      Danny Kaye

Thanks for stopping by 
Caroline
Your words are my inspiration


linking up to:


Chic on a Shoestring Decorating


Comments

  1. Thanks for following. Looking forward to your blog as well.
    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love anything with teapots and teacups. So you can actually play tic tac toe with the teapots and teacups? Never seen anything like it, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely little set! So unique.
    -Jessica & Holly
    Etsy.com/shop/chezjolly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts