Book of days......our progress

When I started my blog I had no clue where it would lead me. The one thing I did know, when I sat down to write,  I felt the desire to do more.  It inspired me, made me grow and find the person I had once lost. Today as we try to open the doors to our new store, we are experiencing many challenges but the inspiration is still there. Here are a few pictures to show you our progress.



We've gotten all the walls painted, 


All our rooms divided, 


Created our dressing room.


Designed, built and installed our cash area.
And then,


A little surprise...


I am saving...


For when we open our doors. 
We are now waiting for our inventory to arrive and putting in all the final touches.


A little bit of intrigue and inspiration, 


some products we will be carrying in the store....if it ever arrives :(


Many items with the steampunk inspiration, 
pillows, belts, jewelry etc.....


Exciting times...

My words to inspire for the day.

October is a symphony of permanence and change. 
by Bonaro w. Overstreet










Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts