We've been featured in the West End Times

We are so excited! The West End Times is featuring us this week. Click here to view the article.  I just had to show you this wonderful photo of Scandinavian pink on this vintage piece. Courtesy of Annie Sloan. 


We've also been hard at work with our beginners workshop, teaching the "French country look". 



I've been meeting such creative, wonderful people. Tomorrow I leave for Boston to meet the woman who inspired all of this, Annie Sloan. I am very excited. I will also be meeting Lisa Rickert, the person who is responsible for bringing Annie Sloan's Chalk Paint to North America for all of us to ENJOY! Our North American Distributor. 

Where, oh where would we be without it!!!!


My words of inspiration for the week.......

Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.
Pamela Vaull Starr

Have a great week. I will have loads to say when I get back.
Caroline xx



Comments

Popular Posts