Boston, Annie Sloan, Lisa and hoards of fun and new things I learned.

I cannot say enough nice things about Annie Sloan, all the stockists and Bloggers I met in Boston. Thank you, to Lisa Richert from Jolie Design & Décor Inc. for having the vision and passion to bring us all together with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. She is the Brainstorm behind the North American Stockist.





Here we all are....the Stockist at the Boston event with Lisa and Annie. 
Great group of people I am proud to be a part of. 

Sadly most of my photos were taken from my iPhone and are not Blog worthy. They will just hurt the eyes. So I have some very blurry photos with some of my most favorite bloggers. :(
I met Shaunna from Perfectly imperfect, Jami from Freckled Laundry and Janet from The Empty Nest.

I was so flabbergasted when I found out I was gonna meet some famous bloggers!!!!

Ya see...back home in Québec, Canada there are not too many bloggers. So meeting Bloggers was quite exciting for me. I never thought I ever would. If someone had told me a year and a half ago, when I started my blog, I would meet some top bloggers and Annie Sloan ....well, I would have told them to go stick it where the sun don't shine....so someone pinch me!!!!

I went home with a big smile on my face and many, many tips and ideas I have been applying in my workshops and in the store. 

Merci!
Caroline
xxx

Comments

  1. This looks like it was "SUCH FUN"!!! So happy you enjoyed yourself and SHARED it with all of use...Hmmm, that wasn't too far from me!
    Have a wonderful week,
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts